Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revive DRun

So today I was on the DR 1 Server. I joined and there were 3 girls on. I asked them if they wanted to revive the wD Dr. And they said yea. So I want to ask you guys to update it and do some shit so the download speed is shorter and the maps are all updated. Maybe add some other weapons like CS:GO knifes maybe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckLOXYeMwM . And maybe delete some player models. Pls? I'll be more active on the forums Goshawk
    Last edited by MSnake007; 06-17-2016 at 12:44 AM.

2. Thanks SteveMagic thanked for this post
    LoL Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well all server related stuff would be something you would have to talk to Jazz about, it is his division and all.

Other than that, I am fine with people wanting to revive GMod, I've been wanting to play it myself. Though I don't really want to play much deathrun, Prop Hunt and TTT are my personal favorites.

"Huc venite iuvenes ut exeatis viri. Come here as boys so you may leave as men."

4. Thanks TacWolf13, Goshawk, MSnake007 thanked for this post
    Division Manager
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSnake007 View Post
    So today I was on the DR 1 Server. I joined and there were 3 girls on. I asked them if they wanted to revive the wD Dr. And they said yea. So I want to ask you guys to update it and do some shit so the download speed is shorter and the maps are all updated. Maybe add some other weapons like CS:GO knifes maybe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckLOXYeMwM . And maybe delete some player models. Pls? I'll be more active on the forums Goshawk
    I've already updated the server with a lot of those things hoping people would play more. Without activity, no one knows that all the stuff is new.

Things added include
    20+ maps so far this year (technically 8 are super old school maps, but people like em.)
    Removed all high filesize models and removed the unused ones (most of the ones goshawk added are super small file sizes)
    DR2 is basically the model-less version of DR1.

The weapon packs on the 2 servers are different though, and I am not sure what default weapon pack to use. Also not really sure how to set up the weapon packs. One of the packs I tried crashed the server (I just slapped a weapon pack on the server, added the proper files and restarted. It would crash after connecting.)

Gun don't kill people. I pick up the guns and shoot people in the face and they die from those wounds. So technically wounds kill people.

GMod Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "You miss 100% of the chances you don't take."

7. Thanks Goshawk thanked for this post
    Division Manager

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: Found a better song :P
    Last edited by SteveMagic; 06-25-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    Secure a legacy that will never die, be Immortalized! -Disturbed

9. Thanks TacWolf13, Goshawk thanked for this post

Thread Footer