Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this kind of sucks

So I've gotten my ship out date and it's a pretty good time away, so I decided "hey, why not go on gmod and fill up the servers." Nope. Seems like my laptop wont run gmod anymore. I tried reinstalling and everything like lowering all the settings. It just freezes and crashes. So I've just turned back to Runescape since I still have a decent account with a bit of money. I just hang out at the G.E. and talk with my friends or do the occasional drop party. Other than that, I have other life stuff to do as well, but it really sucks that I can't get on gmod. I was going to get a new computer, but I decided against it since it would be pointless to buy something and only use it for a couple months. So yeah. I'm kind of bored on Runescape since it's changed so much. If any of you want to join me and fight or skill, you can add me (IcyDrop) and shoot me a pm.

2. Thanks MachetePanda, bendylegs12, SteveMagic thanked for this post
    Owner

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    So I've gotten my ship out date and it's a pretty good time away, so I decided "hey, why not go on gmod and fill up the servers." Nope. Seems like my laptop wont run gmod anymore. I tried reinstalling and everything like lowering all the settings. It just freezes and crashes. So I've just turned back to Runescape since I still have a decent account with a bit of money. I just hang out at the G.E. and talk with my friends or do the occasional drop party. Other than that, I have other life stuff to do as well, but it really sucks that I can't get on gmod. I was going to get a new computer, but I decided against it since it would be pointless to buy something and only use it for a couple months. So yeah. I'm kind of bored on Runescape since it's changed so much. If any of you want to join me and fight or skill, you can add me (IcyDrop) and shoot me a pm.
    When is ship out date?

Recruitment Officer
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MachetePanda View Post
    When is ship out date?
    I ship out March 2016

5. Thanks MachetePanda thanked for this post
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I ship out March 2016
    Branch? Don't tell me how to live my life 10 character minimum.

Thread Footer