Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paremere's Ban appeal (Deathrun #1)

Hey guys maybe some of you would remember me from last year or so i was permanently banned for disrespecting other players and something about racism I was banned by wD. Bendylegs and i was banned permanently, and i really liked this server and this was my favorite server and the only server i would play on. I wish i could go back and change myself so i wasn't so immature. I'm sorry for what I've done and i know what i have done wrong.

- Paremere (New Name : "Nycememe")

LoL Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bumping this up because it is rather old at this point, and I want the people who were involved with this ban to actually see it.

"Huc venite iuvenes ut exeatis viri. Come here as boys so you may leave as men."

3. Thanks Goshawk thanked for this post
    Operations Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hadn't seen it.

Apology accepted / ban revoked.

If @JazzJack / @Atreyu / @Fluffypuffsr / whoever has admin.... could revoke ban... would be great. Not at home atm, but will do it when I get home if required.

For future reference... There's a form to fill out... but meh. Reply with your STEAM ID if you still want the ban revoked.

Division Manager
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I approved of the post last week and forgot to follow up on it. I was gonna finish up the approval, just needed his steam ID. Ended up busy this week though and forgot. I was there when the ban happened and it wasn't a major issue. Just a blown up one because of the request of the other member.... who also said bad stuff himself.

Gun don't kill people. I pick up the guns and shoot people in the face and they die from those wounds. So technically wounds kill people.

6. Thanks SteveMagic thanked for this post

Thread Footer