Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation TTT issues?

Had a couple maps where my Katana had disappeared last night. It isn't an issue of VIP because I still have my 2 votes per map selection, but it seems to be a glitch for the server. Finally got it to come back once a RTV passed, it showed my Katana again (I think forcing a votemap would fix this too). But normal map voting didn't load my Katana for 2 different maps. I also left and rejoined during the second map to see if that would fix it. The Lightsaber loaded fine though which was confusing.

Also a reoccurring issue for people with the knife is that it seems to miss when point blank to a person. Blood shows up like the person was hit for the player and the other people viewing while dead, but it doesn't kill the person (I've dodged many a knives this way it seems.) I always thought it was cause of the lag til last night, when I found it happen to non-moving targets too. I literally walked up to an AFK person, stabbed and it didn't kill them. Had to stab them a second time and it worked. No moving the mouse or anything. Throwing the knife has no issues that I can tell (cause I nail those like a baws). Hopefully you can look into these.

Gun don't kill people. I pick up the guns and shoot people in the face and they die from those wounds. So technically wounds kill people.

2. Thanks MachetePanda, Saloth thanked for this post
    GMod Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzJack View Post
    Had a couple maps where my Katana had disappeared last night. It isn't an issue of VIP because I still have my 2 votes per map selection, but it seems to be a glitch for the server. Finally got it to come back once a RTV passed, it showed my Katana again (I think forcing a votemap would fix this too). But normal map voting didn't load my Katana for 2 different maps. I also left and rejoined during the second map to see if that would fix it. The Lightsaber loaded fine though which was confusing.

Also a reoccurring issue for people with the knife is that it seems to miss when point blank to a person. Blood shows up like the person was hit for the player and the other people viewing while dead, but it doesn't kill the person (I've dodged many a knives this way it seems.) I always thought it was cause of the lag til last night, when I found it happen to non-moving targets too. I literally walked up to an AFK person, stabbed and it didn't kill them. Had to stab them a second time and it worked. No moving the mouse or anything. Throwing the knife has no issues that I can tell (cause I nail those like a baws). Hopefully you can look into these.
    I told you we had a supply of rubber knives!

Anyway I would also like to quickly bring up that the Old Logs stopped showing up after some date, I briefly talked with SaintSin about it a while back and he had mentioned a script, but not entirely sure how the thing works. Maybe that could be looked into? Very useful for us mods and admins c:
    I take things too seriously.
    I also go by the name SavvyKat

Thread Footer