Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Issue connecting to TS3 and our servers

So I was just playing on the wD. DR01 server, and once the map changed, it froze. and I was unable to connect, so I then tried to reconnect and then realized that the TTT server, and both DR servers had been removed from my "Favorites". I then tried connecting to teamspeak and continue getting a "Failed to connect to server" error message.

Any ideas as to what might be going on for me right now? I asked a few other people and they could connect just fine. so I am pretty stumped atm.

GMod Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, this post can be closed.
    It's working now. I'm not sure if it was connection issues or what, but I assumed not because I was connected to a steam chat the entire time.

Thank you for your time.
    -Atreyu

Operations Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've thrown your IP @ NFO to see if it was perhaps a routing issue on their end.

Also, if you could run a MTR from http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/vie...hp?f=25&t=4272

And PM me the details, that would help a lot as well.

Thanks.

Oh, also... if you could get me a semi-accurate timestamp of when this happened, would help. And any other applications you recall using at the time that would have been using a network connection.

Ie, steam like you mentioned. Sure it was online? Steam can be slow to DC client side.

And how long did this go on for?

4. Thanks Atreyu thanked for this post
    GMod Division
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I posted this at 12:33 AM, so id say it happened around at least 12:15 or 12:20 AM. Cant get a 100% accurate time stamp, but I waited a bit before posting because I didn't want to make a pointless thread.

And I had a web browser open as well as my phone was logged into WIFI and never noticed any actual disconnection from the internet on anything but the wD. servers and the TS3 server. that's what struck a bit odd to me. I was curious as to if it was a DDOS to the servers, but I contacted a fellow wD. member who was able to login. (but mentioned that it didn't let him at first).

And I am not completely sure I am using this program correctly or what is supposed to show up. but I will PM you the details ASAP.

Thanks again for the help @Goshawk !

Thread Footer